Monday, April 9, 2012

Sidetracked...

I thought I was going to to write about whether to blog anonymously or not, and how I am a little bit of a coward. But a quarter of the way into the post I realized it was about bullying. So I won't be posting about anonymity or bullying tonight--the latter definitely needs more time to write itself.

I don't have a back up plan for an alternate post tonight. Since I started this blog and jumped right into a poetry themed NaBloPoMo at the same time, my posts this month have been and will likely remain heavy on the poetry side. But poetry, and even writing in general, is not my main focus for this blog, and I plan on sprinkling a couple more random posts here and there in the next few weeks. Along with my post on bullying, I am hitting a milestone birthday this month and will likely post at least once about this. This post is kind of included in the whole "random" topic thing, since it is not about poetry or writing, or anything other than why I don't have a poetry-inspired post tonight.

(I can't decide how I want to or if I should close my posts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment