Monday, April 2, 2012

Complete and Utter Randomness...

That is what this blog will consist of. I have ideas for a handful of different blogs, each one devoted to just one topic. But I haven't the time or motivation to commit to more than one regularly, so I'm just going to post anything and everything here, and maybe one day I'll separate it all out. For now tags will have to do.

You will occasionally find posts about my life & family, photography, creative writing, crafting stuff, recipes, book reviews, rants, opinion pieces and whatever other random thing I feel like writing about.

This isn't my first attempt at blogging, my last attempt was a couple years ago but I overcensored myself because I worried what my imaginary audience would think, so I deleted the blog. Now, I am hoping to not worry as much and just write.

No comments:

Post a Comment