Wednesday, December 19, 2012

"Family" Haiku

This week's theme for Sensational Haiku Wednesday is "family". I'm sure my haiku aren't exactly what Jenn had in mind, but I was a bit bored and December 21st has been a hot topic at home, at work and on Syfy.

I find myself a little amusing, and hope you do as well.

Forgotten during
the zombie apocalypse
Move on, form new bonds.

*

One percent survive:
dreams of repopulating
dance in Jason's head.

*

What Mayans predict
Fools may believe; my babies
and I sit back, laugh.



Join the fun!

:)

4 comments:

  1. fun haiku ~ humor is always so healing ~ Happy Holidays to you ^_^


    (A Creative Harbor ~ aka ArtMuseDog and Carol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. unique and amusing.....we all need more silly in our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, chuckle! Happy holidays to you and your family, Rachael!

    ReplyDelete